Saturday, February 13, 2010

Mid-February Progress

I posted a thread over at the Flickr group asking everyone for an update on the blocks. I set February 15 as the deadline to get your starter block(s) in the mail. I know that some people have already sent off their second set of blocks but I would kind of like to track all of the blocks so I would love it if you would add a comment over here to help me out.

I will be heading out on Wednesday for my quilt retreat and won't have internet access until Sunday so don't be surprised if you don't hear from me at all. I will be very busy sewing!

4 comments:

  1. Mine will be out by the 15th (President's
    Day), so mailing out the 16th. I had a hard time deciding which direction to go and then figuring out how to do the block myself.
    -- michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent my blocks w/info., that I want in my quilt, to Margaret, Jan. 19th. I have not received anything from Lynn yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun on your quilt retreat! See you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alice I just finished mailing a few blocks for you. I mailed Mary's and Rene's. So keep a look out for it. :D

    ReplyDelete