Friday, June 25, 2010

Posy Pinwheel for Pat

Pat's Posy Pinwheels - 2010 Round Robin Quilt Bee


Another Posy Pinwheel for Pat is finished and added to her package, which goes out to Rene tomorrow.  It was fun to pull out some traditional and vintage florals to combine for this pattern.  This is the third pinwheel block I've put together this year, and I'm enjoying making the "flying geese."  I just need to work on getting those seams perfect.  I mark out the 1/4", but there is still some wonkiness to deal with.  Pat, hope you enjoy this set of fabrics, close up below.  I'll send some pieces to your home address for your stash.  -- michele

Pat's Posy Pinwheels - 2010 Round Robin Quilt Bee

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love it. It is so beautiful. Thank you so much. It's just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ~ And I thought when you said Pat you meant me!!! LOL Ok I go by Pattee (after a canyon in Montana called Pattee canyon) *Sigh* Yay for the other Pat!!!!

    I will put your name in the virtual hat for the mystery faerie!

    I love your work!!!!
    Pattee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will put your name in the hat!!! Thanks for stopping by!
    Hugs~Pattee

    ReplyDelete